FBS 240/E Precision Drill and Grinder
For drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, brushing, separating and engraving. With quiet, powerful balanced DC special motor and ball bearing spindle. Housing made of polyamide with soft component in the handle area. For use in the Micromot drill stand.
- Ball bearing spindle, for tool changing, lockable with button;
- Maximum number of rotations 20,000 1/min can be infinitely reduced to 5,000 1/min with almost same torque in the lower speed range (solid shaft electronics) - particularly important for fine drilling, brushing and polishing;
- High amount of safety with protective insulation.
- Length 20.0 cm; 220-240 V; max. 100 W; 5,000-20,000 1/min infinitely adjustable; 450 g.
- FBS 240/E complete with keyless chuck with 0.3-3.2 mm capacity and 43 inserts in a sturdy plastic case.